Monday, October 29, 2007

MEI MEI

I found another place for good Sarawak Laksa. It's tuck away at the corner coffee shop at Chongling Park called Mei Mei. The name is very cute indeed as it means beautiful. People who come here are for the craving for their thick laksa soup with fresh prawns. The prawns are so generous that it covers the whole bowl. I just love my laksa with lots of prawns. Yum! Yum!

thick laksa soup with lots of prawns, chicken meat, bean sprouts - YUMMY!

a good teh tarik ais to go with the laksa - ahh....

2 comments:

Ehon said...

Hey, I stumbled upon your blog while searching for Sematan Beach Resort. :) May I just say I love all the pictures, so keep 'em coming!! :) I'll definitely be back for more food places I haven't visited in Kuching!! I'll be back in Kuching end of this month for a good 3 months break, so gotta try all I can!! :D

alexcjlau said...

Great! Hope u can explore more while in Kuching.