Tuesday, December 12, 2006

DURIAN

long live the KING!

Does it make me less Malaysian if I don’t go crazy or eat Durian as what the whole nation is going ga…ga… about each time the King of Fruits make it appearances. I can’t remember when was the last time I even remotely touch or taste this exquisite fruit. All I can recall was how bad I vomited after I had my BIG share of the King long…long… time ago. I think it was from that experience I started to have a love and hate relationship with the King. Each time when people asked me do I like the King, I politely replied “I don fancy it but I don’t hate it.” I guess my reply somehow makes me less Malaysian. Well, let’s just say that I and the King have an understanding not to cross our path in life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This fruit's way overrated. :-P

william wilstroth said...

oh man... its so big and juicy...

alexcjlau said...

yeah! the King really does make us either love him or hate him