Saturday, August 18, 2007

TOP TEN SONGS


I’ve wanted to do this for a very long time. My all time top ten favorite songs. Well... ok, ok, I admit that I’m bored so I come up with this list just to fill up my idling time. Here we go…. in no particular order:

1. Dreaming of You – Selena
2. Pieces Don’t Fit Anymore – James Morrison
3. Tong Hua – Guang Liang
4. Tian Kong – Faye Wong
5. Water Runs Dry – Boyz II Men
6. If You’re Not the One – Daniel Bedingfield
7. Eternal Flame – The Bangles
8. We Belong Together – Mariah Carey
9. Home – Michael Buble
10. What Hurt the Most – Rascal Flatts

Well, from the list you can see that I’m a sentimental kind of guy. I choose these songs because they represent something important in my life. There’s a story behind each of these songs which I can’t disclosed here because if I tell you, I have to kill you.

No comments: