Tuesday, May 13, 2008

IT's MY DAY

It's my DAY!!!! Yeap, i'm getting old but WISER!!!! This year was a nice year to me since all my close friends and colleague celebrate the auspicious day for me. I'm KING of the day!!!


celebration starts at the work place



my celebration nite starts with some nice cocktails



birthday must have noodles one!!!


if wan to have alot of prawn talk, we must eat this cashew nut sauce prawns



the fisherman basket was a huge catch



soft shell crabs are the most popular of the nite



bidin salad is always our fav in the restaurant, too bad it was the last plate since it ran out of stock



with had our plates all clean up that nite.... burp!!!!


thats May, me Alisa and Chris

Jim, me (again!), Steve, Paul and Ung


Liang, me (again!!!) and Richard


the GANG!
dinner by the backyard with cool pond, great food and really COOL people!!!


getting ready to samurai the cake!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Alex!
Oppss, I'm a bit late.
Best wishes to you
:)