Thursday, January 04, 2007

HAPPY 2007!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you out there. Just came back from my long retreat even though I don’t feel a bit refresh or rejuvenated. I think it’s because I’ve been occupied all my time while I was on my holiday. Didn’t have a chance to really kick back and relax since there’s too many things to do. Shopping, movies, eating, “Yum Cha” with friends etc etc. That’s what you do when you visit your old friends and familiar places. Really had a good time and really open up my mind because there’s too much new stuff and experiences. I took a great deal of photos along my journey and will post it up once I got it ready and sorted out. For now, I just want to wish you all:

FANTASTIC JANUARY
LOVABLE FEBRUARY
MARVELOUS MARCH
LUCKIEST APRIL
ENJOYABLE MAY
SUCCESFUL JUNE
WONDERFUL JULY
INDEPENDENT AUGUST
MEMORABLE SEPTEMBER
TASTIEST OCTOBER
BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER
HAPPIEST DECEMBER


HAVE A VICTORIOUS 2007 YEAR!

No comments: